‘Tis the season for snow. Here in the Midwest, we are not strangers to the weather that winter brings in. SNOW. ICE. You name it, and we will come take care of it. We offer a wide variety of services, including:
- We have various sized plows readily available based on your site’s needs.
- We will clear your walkways in no time with various expert equipment to ensure the safety of customers and/or employees.
- Anti-icing applications may be used before a storm to create a barrier and prevent snow from packing and icing underneath.
- During and post-storm the salt and calcium is spread throughout the site to ensure proper melting of ice and snow.
- If needed liquid de-icing services are also available.
- Excessive snow build up can occur on site with too much snowfall. We will relocate off site to avoid taking up any more space.
Full-Service Site Management
- We own and operate a vast fleet of equipment.
- A daily quality site check after a storm.
- Dependable service with around the clock assistance.
We implement commercial snow removal services for Macomb and Oakland County, including the Metropolitan Detroit area for Michigan businesses. Our team uses advanced technology to monitor the weather by studying multiple different forecast(s), then we can devise a plan on when we should send out crews to keep up with the storm. Our main priority is to make sure sites are being taken care of in a timely manner.
Snow removal can be a large task, but it doesn’t have to be. Rely on us to service you through these harsh Michigan winters.